CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE
Above: Left to Right
- A shot of the south end of the Ingraham Trail which leads to the Ice Road.
- Ice Road Flooders re-inforcing the ice using Typoon Pumps.
- A flood truck draws water from the lake to use in flooding.
Above Left to Right.
- A tracked Haglan vehicle used for profiling and construction of new roads.
- A shot of one of the portages at early morning, noting the bubble gum hue in the skyline.
- Another mornig shot taken northbound as a southbound convoy approaches.
Above: A shot coming off Portage 44 into the ice Fog of Warberton Lake.
Maintenance Crews cutting a cross-over in what will become the Empty Lane South on McKay Lake